Pictures of my MIL's Jacket

By Tiffany - Sunday, January 04, 2015

I was able to take some more pictures of the winter jacket I made my Mother-in-Law. It's hard to find enough light on these cold, dark winter days.


As you might be able to tell, my MIL is still super happy about her jacket.


I forgot to mention the in-seam pockets in my earlier posts, but here they are in action.


The back is nice and has no weird wrinkles.

It was fun to sew this jacket and I've gotten even better at sewing Ultrex. I only wish my walking foot (which I ordered a month before I started the jacket) had showed up on time. I ended up sewing with tissue on top, which actually worked pretty well.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This post made me smile! Your MIL looks so happy. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so happy!!! Congrats on a job well done! :)

    ReplyDelete