Butterick 5286 #3

By Tiffany - Sunday, October 12, 2014

It was my hubby's birthday yesterday. For one of his gifts, I made him another pair of Butterick 5286.


I won't make too many notes, since I've already did that with the first and second pairs. I will say that the third time is a charm. I made a length adjustment even before cutting. I knew what size to make the elastic. I'm getting much better at finishing seams with the serger. Everything so much easier.


I'm also proud of my plaid matching along the front and side seams. The cotton fabric was easy to work with and lay out for cutting. Because I was able to cut where I wanted to, it was really simple to line up the plaid while sewing.

Side seam below pocket
I really love this plaid fabric and I'm happy with how these pajamas turned out.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments