Wardrobe Architect Week 12

By Tiffany - Sunday, April 13, 2014

Week 12 of the Wardrobe Architect is to look at our accessories. I never considered myself a person with many accessories until I did this. These are the type of accessories I thought of:


I love my purse - someday I'll make an even fancier one, like the one above. I love my sunglasses, which are purple (I don't care that that's not one of my colours). I found a scarf a bit like the one in the picture and I've been wearing it with my Cordova jacket while it's still a bit cool.

I've never been good at figuring out what shoes to wear, but this project has really helped. Now, I'll feel more better paying more for better quality shoes, since I know I will probably wear them.

I like wearing watches. I have silver and I would like an antique brassy one. I also need more belts. Again, something I should get higher quality one's of.

I don't wear a lot of jewellery, but I do like to have lots of earrings with difference colour gems. I like small, dangling earrings. I should probably take this opportunity to throw out all the large, plastic earrings I wore in high school (lol). I also wear a heart necklace my sister gave me.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments