Sailor Moon Styles!

By Tiffany - Friday, April 11, 2014

I am super duper excited about the new Sailor Moon anime that is coming this summer. I have been a big fan since it first aired in English. I still remember the date: August 28th, 1995 at 12:00pm. I looked in the TV Guide (yes, young ones, that used to be a thing) and the name of the show jumped out at me. I watched it and was hooked!

More cool things keep coming out as we get closer to the new show. Sailor Moon inspired clothing is now selling at a Tokyo department store.


I love these little cardigans. I think I could refashion a cardigan for something cute like this.


Check out this post if you want to see more cool pictures.

Side note: I had one of the first Sailor Moon webpages in English. It was so popular, it had about 50,000 hits in one month and almost crashed the server. I wish I kept a copy of it, but even if I did, it would have been on floppies (and if you don't know what a floppy is, that's the issue right there).

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments