Wardrobe Architect Week 9

By Tiffany - Monday, March 24, 2014

This week, the Wardrobe Architect series is about building capsule wardrobes for Spring/Summer. Thanks to all the work in the previous weeks, this exercise ended up being much easier than I thought it would be. Here are my work silhouettes:


This silhouette is for the cooler spring weather. Lots of layers and fitted blouses.

 When the weather gets a little warmer, I switch to capris and comfortable knit tops.

And when it's hot, I like wearing shorts. But, I still need the cardigan thanks to all the air conditioning in the office.
When it's really hot, I don't mind wearing dresses and skirts. But, they are for days when I know I won't be working out of the office and/or riding a motorycle to work. I actually own the dress above, but it definitely needs some nice sandals to go with it. I also own the outfit below, minus the red shoes. It's one of my favourite since it includes my lovely, sheer robot top and a comfortable knit skirt.


This exercise has been great to figure out what kind of oufits I want to wear. It has also helped me figure out what kind of footwear I need to finish these outfits off.

If I have time, I hope to do this for my Fall/Winter work silhouettes and my home/casual silhouettes.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments