My Sister's Sweater

By Tiffany - Thursday, January 16, 2014

Take a look at my sister's lovely fairisle sweater. Our Granny made it for her a few months back and I thought I would share it with everyone.

 
The pattern is the Ross Cardigan by Rowan (in the Scotish Heritage Knits book).


My sister wanted the sweater as part of her Scotland photoshoot. That's also when my sister and her husband had pictures done in their Steampunk Costumes. The photos are by Rowell Photography.

I really love how all the colours work well together. This type of pattern might work well for stashbusting, which I definitely need to do more of.

Please leave lots of lovely comments - my Granny reads this blog and would love to see them.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm so impressed - it's looks amazing!! Ha, every time I think I've made significant progress with my knitting, I'm reminded how much further I have to go! You Granny did an amazing job! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin! She's really fast at it too - I think she finished the sweater in only a few weeks (it takes me months!).

      Delete
  2. This cardigan is absolutely gorgeous! Your Granny is a fantastic knitter! Did she also make the hat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I forgot to mention that she made the matching hat, too.

      Delete