I'm back!

By Tiffany - Thursday, May 30, 2013

In case you were wondering, I haven't fallen off of the side of the earth - I just went around it for a visit to jolly ol' England. I had a lovely time with my sister and grandmother. Of course, we stopped at Liberty for some fabric and yarn.


That is just a bit of my stash. I'm going to be busy for awhile. We also got to visit the Chelsea garden show for the 100th year anniversary. So many flowers!


The other exciting thing I did was make shoes. I took a one day course on making ballet flats. My sister and I had a blast and now I can make shoes to match my outfits. I just need to find myself (or make) some shoe lasts and I'll be good to go.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What? You made shoes! That's so awesome, and now you can really customize your outfits from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete