Wardrobe Planning Update

By Tiffany - Tuesday, March 05, 2013

So, I didn't get through my wardrobe last weekend, but I hope to do it in the next few days. I already have a few rough ideas of what I need: some dress pants, jeans, and light-coloured blouses. And I wan't to make a flowery dress like this:



My project for the Stitch Once, Rip Twice group for Spring 2013 is the trend of Black and White.



I'll have to keep that in mind while I'm trying to fill the holes in my wardrobe. 

On a sad note, my Minuro jacket is stalled. I couldn't find any zippers that would go with my jacket in my city, so I had to order some online. And now I play the waiting game...

However, I'm having much better luck with my knitting. I'm almost done a cardigan for me!  

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments