Welcome to my New Blog!

By Tiffany - Thursday, January 03, 2013

I finally started blogging after telling myself to do it for so long! I plan on sharing my sewing and knitting projects and any other new things I learn along the way. I love science, sociology, and history, so don't be surprised if some of that is mixed in here as well.

Lately, I have become really sick of mass produced stuff that breaks, tears, and doesn't work after the first time you use it. I decided to stop relying on mass produced crap to satify my needs. I'm going to do my best to make my own clothing and other items. I will buy only raw materials, supplies, and used clothing and items to make into things. Or I will buy things made locally by other crafters/artists. I will only buy mass produced goods when there is no choice.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments